Monday, August 22, 2022

 It's been a while since I have posted here - or on any of my blogs. I am dealing with some depression stronger than usual. 

I wanted to do a little update to apologize and say that I will be back posting when things get better. In the meantime, here is a little humor to brighten y'alls day.






And this one to remind you of something important: And the most important thing of all: I remind myself every day that God's got this. 

And the most important thing: 


Even if the disease(s) kills me, my soul is already safe. 

Peace

--Free






**All images are from a basic search & I own no copyrights**

Chitosan & This CKD

 Recently, I made a post about being careful of supplements. Most of us with a chronic disease will often feel desperate enough to try ever...